What is Cholesterol?
Cholesterol is found naturally in the blood stream and body cells. Cholesterol is a soft waxy lipid (fat) that can not be dissolved in blood, is important for, amongst other things, cell membrane production and some hormone production cuts your cholesterol.
When you keep go for a cholesterol check, your cholesterol check your heart brain, kidney and other vital organs functions as well.
EFFECT ON MALES
With Males suffering from high cholesterol levels the risk of impotence is above-average. The point is here that cholesterol sheet block chokes the sexual organ, reducing there by the blood pressure necessary. Over weight people are more prone to such problems. Overweight is known to disrupt the hormonal balance; as a result the production of hormones necessary may be insufficient. In order to loose weight safely, LKVB6 natural product is recommended, it namely contain substances such as lecithin, seaweed containing kelp, B6 vitamin and apple vinegar. Physical exertion like exercise, walking, jogging will contribute to blood flow in body moreover it will reduce the stress. A regular check is must.
Those who are wishing to reduce danger should follow the following tips.
Tips to lower total cholesterol (bad cholesterol)
1. Avoid Trans fats like (pizzas, packed and frozen food, pasta etc).
2. If ¼ cup of almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios, and walnuts are daily it helps in cutting cholesterol up to 7-10 per cent.
3. Food sources of cholesterol like egg yolk, liver, kidney, brain, etc.
4. Regular intake of plant sterols and stanol ester (corn, soy, wheat, fortified table spreads < benecol > , green beans ,carrots, green leafy, vegetables, citrus fruits, tomatoes, cucumber, grapes, cantaloupe, berries, etc) can reduce cholesterol by 10 to 15 per cent.
5. Complex carbohydrates like (whole wheat, brown rice, oats, barley, wheat bread, beans, lentils, dried peas) should be taken instead of simple carbohydrates like (refined flour, sweats, sugar, pastries, pasta).
Tips to increase high density lipoprotein cholesterol (good cholesterol)
1. Take alcohol in moderation. Wine is preferable.
2. To increase good cholesterol physical exercise is must (45 minutes brisk walking daily).
3. Intake of omega-3 fatty acids like fish, walnuts, Soya been, flax seeds should be increased in diet.
4. Consume more soluble fibers such as fruits, vegetables and oats that are highly beneficial in raising HDL levels.
5. Quit smoking and tobacco consumption.
Cholesterol balance is must for living healthy life. When cholesterol is in balance organs like heart, brain, kidney, and other vital organs functions well. Psyche should be simple to sustain mental balance-avoid stress and fear, be positive. Cholesterol plays very important role in our life hence it should be regularly checked.